1. Club member Mike Charness (and host of our monthly Precision High Power rifle matches), recently got an FFL and can do transfers for members buying handguns, rifles and shotguns from out-of-state sellers. Charge is $25 for the first transfer, and as a Blue & Gray member your second gun transfer is FREE, even if it’s not done at the same time. Contact Mike at 256-880-2277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at www.EMCEE.company.
2. I have a champions choice leather shooting jacket for sale. Left handed, size 42. there is a slight tear in the left shoulder pad. I was going to convert it to right handed and bought a right shoulder pad but never had it sown on. Make an offer. I would just like it to find a good home.
Thanks. Rodger Sparks email@example.com
3. 03A3 Remington with scant stock $500, 1917 Eddystone $500, Ray Vin smoker 1 new $50 /1 used $30, 6 spam boxes 240 rds HXP69 30/06 $70 ea
Contact: Royal 256-518-9737 leave message.
4. Pre 64 M70 Win in 300 Weatherby. Custom French walnut stock with checkering – loading dies and empty cases. $500
AR15 in 25 WSSM with empty cases and dies $300
James Moses 256 534 7968
5. French MAS 45 military training rifle 22 Long Rifle; excellent bore, excellent stock, 24” barrel, Manufactured in France (I believe during the occupation), a copy of the German KKW training rifles action, original parkerized finish, mounted in a beechwood stock. Hooded, ramped fixed front sight. Tangent type rear sight mounted over the receiver bridge. Matching serial number bolt. 2 factory magazines. Original sling. Mechanically fine. Import marked on the bottom of the barrel. s/n F57XX $750
Contact John with any questions or if you’d like to see photos.256.426.4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Wanted: CHEAP, functional 16bit laptop or desktop computer. Dell Inspiron 500 would be ideal.
ALSO: Free to a good home, Leather shooting coat, well used but completely functional Moses 256 534 7968.